This is first part of COMPONENTS LIBRARY pattern sharing project
Released on 03.05.21 for Beta testing
Please send all possible feedback at email@example.com
Add pocket to an existing garment or use it in your sewing project.
You will find:
1. Pattern and marking template for printing on A4 / lettersize
2. Detailed assembly instructions
3. Marking template for printing on A3
4. Pattern file with all dimensions denoted so that you can draft it as an alternative to printing.
All graphics created by Leo Kleine http://leokleine.com.
- Large pocket
- 1 hand compartment
- 1 additional zippered compartment
- If double-sided zipper slider is used zippered compartment works as a stuff sack
- Works best on areas of the garment that are relatively flat when worn
- Suitable for ultralight to medium-weight fabrics
For 1 pocket:
Fabric - not less than 53 cm wide x 33 cm heigh (21" x 13");
Zipper - #3 zipper tape 26.5 cm (10.43") + 1 slider OR if using finished zipper - 25.5 cm (10");
Last order window: Sep 7th - Sep 13th, Oct 13th - Oct 20th, Nov 19th - Nov 25th, Jan 8th - Jan 18th
Current state: SAMPLE SALE + NOT TAKING ORDERS
Next order window: unknown (~October '22)
NOTE: GIFT CARD owners who want to place an order contact at firstname.lastname@example.org